Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Not Crazy for this Iowa Weather and a FREE Easter Printable!



Hello Friend! 

Spring in N.W. Iowa can be a roller coaster of changing weather conditions. This past week temps climbed into the upper sixties and sun,the next day came with snow flurries and cold  temps,and now to around out the week rain and wind. Now this is no shocker to me because I grew up here but enough all ready.

The tease of that almost 70 degree day got me yearning to decorate the Haven with some spring cheer, So I marched down to the basement and before I knew it I was knee-deep in totes and decor.  

 I just adorn the pastels colors that come with Spring and Easter....oh and the blooming flowers,eggs,ribbon,greenery, wreaths of dogwood,birds nest and moss bunnies.All of it truly makes my heart happy.

So I hauled the totes I needed up the stairs and processed to springify my home.

I'll be sharing in a future post my little vignettes,but for now here's a cute Easter printable 
I put together for you.So enjoy and have a blessed day.Cindy















0 comments:

Post a Comment