Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

No time like the Prime Present!



 Are you a Amazon Prime Member Yet??? Can you guess how I did my shopping last and this year?  Well I was was snuggled up with a cup of Joe,My favorite blanket and Amazon, In the comfort of My Home I took full advantage of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. I don't know if you ever been to N.W.Iowa but the weather/winter conditions can change quickly and this is no kidding friends just by crossing a county line or bridge! So see it's a safety factor too..Lol had to joke a little,the weather part is true.
CHECK below for the info and Happy Priming! Smiles.Cindy

 Receive all the benefits of Amazon Prime including FREE Two-Day Shipping for eligible purchases, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video, and the ability to borrow books from the Kindle Owners' Lending Library for $99 a year or $10.99 a month.


0 comments:

Post a Comment